Get fast and easy micro-Raman spectroscopy with the Apollo™ Raman Spectrometer
The CRAIC Apollo™ Raman spectrometer is designed for fast, easy micro-Raman spectroscopy so you can focus on sample measurements and results, not instrument setup. As such, it is perfect for routine research, quality control and failure analysis. The CRAIC Apollo™ Raman spectrometer employs optics, software and hardware all optimized for Raman spectroscopy of microscopic samples. The CRAIC Apollo™ Raman spectrometer is perfect for rapid, non-destructive analysis in fields such as life sciences, materials science, chemistry and physics.
The CRAIC Apollo™ Raman microspectrometer features a modular design. Each module includes laser excitation, optical interface, Raman spectrometer and software. Modules are offered with different lasers wavelengths and can be used together for the ultimate in experimental flexibility.
With an all solid state design, The CRAIC Apollo™ Raman microspectrometer is able to measure Raman scattering from microscopic samples quickly, easily and non-destructively. This Raman system is durable, easy to use, highly sensitive and economical to own and operate.
The versatile CRAIC Apollo™ Raman microspectrometer designed for analytical labs.
- Add to many types of optical microscopes
- Use alone or on CRAIC UV-vis-NIR microspectrophotometers.
- Modular system including laser, Raman spectrometer, imaging and microscope interface with optics
- Stackable modules means that any three lasers may be used together
- Laser wavelengths offered include 532, 638, 785, 830 nm and more
- Integrated TE cooled CCD array detector for low noise and long term stability
- All solid state Raman spectrometer for extreme durability
- All solid state lasers for long lifetime and durability
- Easy to use and maintain
- From the experts in microspectroscopy