CRAIC Technologies™ Raman spectral databases have thousands of Raman spectra available for searching. These databases are available as different collections that are targeted to specific fields. The databases are searchable by advanced spectral search technology and operate on the latest operating systems.
- Thousands of Raman spectra organized into field specific libraries
- Also offered as a complete collection
- Spectral database software provides rapid searching of spectral libraries
- Searches by spectra, peaks and text
- Highly accurate search algorithms
- Includes features such as region masking and auto-subtraction
- Easily create, add to and manage libraries
- CRAIC Raman Spectral Database software runs under Windows 7® and Windows 8®
- From the experts in microspectroscopy
CRAIC Technologies provides service and support for it's instruments worldwide. CRAIC Technologies service engineers offer instrument repair, maintenance, training and technical support for all aspects of CRAIC Technologies products.