Add photometry and imaging to your microscope
The CRAIC MP-2™ Microscope Photometer is designed to add photometry and imaging to your optical microscope. Actually, the CRAIC MP-2™ is better described as a microscope radiometer in that it has a spectral range from the deep UV to the near infrared. It is limited only by the microscope itself.
The CRAIC MP-2™ microphotometer attaches to your microscope and enables you to collect transmission, reflectance or even fluorescence and luminescence photometric data of microscopic samples. The solid state detectors have dynamic ranges and sensitivities greater than PMTs or imaging systems. With complete software control, either broad- or narrow-band photometric intensity measurements can be made. Additionally, with the use of CRAIC reference materials, precise photometric intensities can be recorded relative to the reference material. With the CRAIC MP-2™ microphotometer, high quality photometry of even sub-micron samples can be done quickly, non-destructively and easily.
Add transmission, reflectance and fluorescence photometry today.Key Features*
- Sensitive detector for low noise and long term stability
- Total spectral range from deep UV to NIR with the specific range selected by the user
- Rapid radiometric measurement capabilities
- High dynamic range & high sensitivity
- High spatial resolution & stray light resistance
- Variable measurement areas down to sub-micron
- Also incorporates high resolution digital imaging...up to 5 megapixels
Adding photometry to your microscope™
The CRAIC MP-2™ Microscope Photometer can be configured for photometry from the deep ultraviolet to near infrared. It can be added to a microscope to acquire photometric data and images in absorbance, reflectance, and fluorescence. The lit hexagonal optical head is a trademark of CRAIC Technologies, Inc.