Lightblades™ UV-Visible-NIR spectrophotometers
Spectrophotometers designed for light™
Lightblades™ spectrophotometers, from CRAIC Technologies, are designed specifically for microspectroscopy. Built for high sensitivity, superior ultraviolet and near infrared spectral response and a high dynamic range, Lightblades™ feature all solid state construction for both durability and reliability.
Particularly well suited for low light-level applications such as microspectroscopy, Lightblades™ are exclusive to CRAIC Technologies leading-edge microspectrophotometers. Featuring advanced optoelectronics and controlled by CRAIC Technologies LambdaFire spectroscopy software, Lightblades™ are the heart of a new generation of micro-analysis instruments.
- Designed for microspectroscopy
- Deep UV to NIR spectral range
- High sensitivity and high spectral resolution
- Integrated TE cooled array detectors available for low noise and long term stability
- All solid state construction for long term reliability
- Controlled by CRAIC Technologies spectral analysis software
- Lightblades Concept: Operate either alone or in series for wide spectral range and high resolution
- Absorbance microspectroscopy
- Reflectance microspectroscopy
- Fluorescence microspectroscopy
- Luminescence microspectroscopy
- Polarization anisotropy
- Polarization microspectroscopy
- Raman microspectroscopy
- Film thickness measurements
CRAIC Technologies provides service and support for it's instruments worldwide.
CRAIC Technologies service engineers offer instrument repair, maintenance, training and technical support for all aspects of CRAIC Technologies products.
The lit microscope base and the lit octagonal optical head are trademarks of CRAIC Technologies, Inc. CRAIC Technologies, 2030PV™, FLEX™, 508PV™, Apollo™, GeoImage™, rIQ™, Lambdafire™, Lightblades™ and "Perfect Vision for Science" are all trademarks of CRAIC Technologies, Inc. Instrument features offered depend upon instrument configuration. Features listed here may not be present in some configurations.
*Features and specifications depend upon instrument configuration. Specifications subject to change without notice.
UV-visible-NIR microscopes, UV-visible-NIR microspectrometers and Raman microspectrometers are general purpose laboratory instruments. They have not been cleared or approved by the European IVD Directive, the United States Food and Drug Administration or any other agency for diagnostic, clinical or other medical use.