20/30 XL™ UV-Visible-NIR Microspectrophotometer
The innovative 20/30 XL™ microspectrophotometer is designed to allow you to acquire spectra, images, and film thickness measurements of microscopic features of large scale samples. "XL" stands for "extra large" and these are the types of samples for which this instrument was built. Built to meet your needs, the bespoke 20/30 XL™ incorporates the latest technological advances in optics, spectroscopy and software to deliver the superior performance with unparalleled speed and capabilities. The ease-of-use for which CRAIC instruments are known has even been improved, making this instrument the cutting edge of UV-visible-NIR microspectroscopy.
The 20/30 XL™ microspectrophotometer allows you to measure UV-visible-NIR range transmission, absorbance, reflectance, emission and fluorescence spectra of features smaller than a micron across. Yet, depending upon the instrument configuration, the size of the sample can essentially be unlimited. Now you can map color varations within pixels of the biggest flat panel displays, measure film thickness of 300 mm wafers with ease or measure the fluorescence of the largest artworks.
Raman microspectroscopy, high resolution UV microscopy and even NIR microscopy are also offered.
The 20/30 XL™ microspectrophotometer is simple to use, the measurements are non-destructive and the spectral data is unmatched.
Custom built microspot UV-vis-NIR and Raman spectroscopy of large samples
- Microspot analysis of very large scale samples
- Spectral Range: 200 to 2100 nm
- UV-visible-NIR transmission microspectroscopy
- UV-visible-NIR transmission imaging
- UV-visible-NIR reflectance microspectroscopy
- UV-visible-NIR reflectance imaging
- UV-visible-NIR fluorescence microspectroscopy
- UV-visible-NIR fluorescence micro-imaging
- Raman microspectroscopy
- Polarization microspectroscopy in the UV, visible and NIR regions.
- Polarization microscale imaging in the UV, visible and NIR regions
- Thin film thickness measurements
- Colorimetry of microscopic samples.
- Refractive index measurements with the rIQ™ package.
- Featuring Lightblades™ technology
- Manual or fully automated operation
- Integrated TE cooled array detectors for low noise and long term stability
- Precision temperature control of samples
- Calibrated, variable measurement areas even smaller than a micron
- Superior images both with eyepieces and digital imaging
- Featured with Lambdafire™ spectroscopy and imaging control and analysis software. Lambdafire™ also includes touchscreen control.
- Specialized software including statistical analysis, spectral databasing, image analysis and more
- Easy to use and maintain
- From the experts in microspectroscopy