Spectroscopy of microscopic areas on large samples
The 2030XL PRO™ microspectrophotometer is designed to acquire spectra, images, and film thickness measurements of microscopic features of large scale samples. "XL" stands for "extra large" and these are the types of samples for which this instrument was built. Built to meet your needs, the 2030XL PRO™ incorporates the latest technological advances in optics, electronics, spectroscopy and software to deliver the superior performance with unparalleled speed and capabilities. The ease-of-use for which CRAIC instruments are known has even been improved, making this instrument the cutting edge of UV-visible-NIR microspectroscopy.
The 2030XL PRO™ microspectrophotometer allows you to measure UV-visible-NIR range transmission, absorbance, reflectance, emission and photoluminescent microspectra™ of features smaller than a micron across. Yet, depending upon the instrument configuration, the size of the sample can essentially be unlimited. Now you can map color variations within pixels of the biggest flat panel displays, measure film thickness of 300 mm wafers with ease or measure the fluorescence of the largest artworks.
Raman microspectroscopy, high resolution UV microscopy and even NIR microscopy are also offered.
The 2030XL PRO™ microspectrophotometer is simple to use, the measurements are non-destructive and the spectral data is unmatched.
UV-visible-NIR, Raman and PL microspectra™ of large samples.
- Microspot analysis of large scale samples
- Spectral Range: 200 to 2500 nm
- UV-visible-NIR transmission microspectroscopy
- UV-visible-NIR transmission imaging
- UV-visible-NIR reflectance microspectroscopy
- UV-visible-NIR reflectance imaging
- UV-visible-NIR fluorescence microspectroscopy
- UV-visible-NIR fluorescence micro-imaging
- Raman microspectroscopy
- UV-visible-NIR photoluminescence microspectroscopy
- UV-visible-NIR photoluminescence imaging
- Polarization microspectroscopy in the UV, visible and NIR regions
- Polarization microscale imaging in the UV, visible and NIR regions
- Thin film thickness measurements
- Colorimetry of microscopic samples
- Manual or fully automated operation
- Featuring Lightblades™ technology
- Scorpii™ Advanced Illumination system
- Integrated TE cooled array detectors available for low noise and long term stability
- Precision temperature control of samples
- Calibrated, variable measurement areas even smaller than a micron
- Superior images both with eyepieces and digital imaging
- Featured with Lambdafire™ spectroscopy and imaging control and analysis software.
- Specialized software modules including statistical analysis, spectra mapping, spectral databasing, image analysis and more
- Easy to use and maintain
- From the experts in microspectroscopy
A fully integrated microspectroscopy unit that features a spectral range from the deep UV through the visible and into the near infrared. Simultaneous and direct imaging of both the sampling aperture and the sample makes for fast, accurate measurements. Featuring Scorpii™, SampleSafe™ and Lightblades™ technology, the 2030XL PRO™ gives you the ability to measure transmission, reflectance, polarization, Raman and fluorescence spectra of even sub-micron samples.
CRAIC Technologies is also the only recognized source for NIST traceable microspectrometer standards.
|When fitted with the CRAIC Apollo™ Raman spectrometer module, the 2030XL PRO™ is capable of Raman, resonance Raman and other types of measurements of microscopic samples. Modules include lasers, Raman spectrometers and the interface optics that allow you to collect high quality Raman spectra of your samples.
|The 2030XL PRO™ can be configured for fluorescence and photoluminescence spectra and images of microscopic samples. Featuring Lightblades™ technology and with excitation ranging from the deep UV to the near infrared and the ability to measure the emission in the same range, the 2030XL PRO™ is a powerful tool for microscale photoluminescence spectroscopy in the materials sciences, biology, geology and more.
|2030XL PRO™ can be configured to acquire the polarization spectra and images of even the smallest samples. Featuring Lightblades™ technology and with a spectral range from the UV to the NIR, the 2030XL PRO™ polarization microspectroscopy capabilities are unparalleled. The spectra and images of birefringent and other types of samples with polarization characteristics can be acquired quickly and easily with this sophisticated system.
Spectral Surface Mapping
Spectral Surface Mapping™
Combines hardware and software for automated spectral analysis and 5D mapping of samples with microscopic spatial resolution. 5D maps of the film thickness, transmission, reflectance, fluorescence, emission and Raman spectra of samples may be generated.
|The 2030XL PRO™ includes a unique UV-visible-NIR microscope with research grade optics. Featuring high resolution digital imaging for color, UV and the NIR regions, the 2030XL PRO™ has sophisticated imaging software. This gives you the ability for both real time and image capture of samples by transmission, reflectance, polarization and fluorescence microscopy quickly and easily.
- Semiconductor Film Thickness
- MEMS devices
- Photovoltaic Panels
- Colorimetry of flat panel displays
- Intensity mapping of flat panel displays
- Microspectra™ of Questioned Documents
- Microspectra™ of Art Works
- or any other large scale samples...
CRAIC Technologies provides service and support for it's instruments worldwide. CRAIC Technologies service engineers offer instrument repair, maintenance, training and technical support for all aspects of CRAIC Technologies products.
The 2030XL PRO™ Microspectrometer can take spectra and images of microscopic samples from the deep ultraviolet to near infrared with one seamless operation. It can acquire microspectra™ and images in absorbance, reflectance, and fluorescence. The microspectrometer is offered with both the DirecVu™ to view samples by eye as well as with a high resolution UV-visible-NIR digital imaging system.
The lit microscope base and the lit octagonal optical head are trademarks of CRAIC Technologies, Inc. CRAIC Technologies, 2030PV™, FLEX™, 508PV™, Apollo™, GeoImage™, rIQ™, Lambdafire™, Lightblades™ and "Perfect Vision for Science" are all trademarks of CRAIC Technologies, Inc. Instrument features offered depend upon instrument configuration. Features listed here may not be present in some configurations.
*Features and specifications depend upon instrument configuration. Specifications subject to change without notice.
UV-visible-NIR microscopes, UV-visible-NIR microspectrometers and Raman microspectrometers are general purpose laboratory instruments. They have not been cleared or approved by the European IVD Directive, the United States Food and Drug Administration or any other agency for diagnostic, clinical or other medical use.