Cost Effective Microspectroscopy
FLEX™ from CRAIC is a full-featured yet flexibly configured instrument that incorporates UV-visible-NIR optics, spectrophotometers digital imaging, and software...all tied together with our Lightswitch by CRAIC™ optical multiplexer. With our Lightswitch by CRAIC™ technology, FLEX™ retains the ease-of-use for which CRAIC instruments are known, while being capable of everything from UV-visible-NIR microspectroscopy, high resolution microscopic imaging, refractive index measurements and more.
With an attractive price-entry point, the FLEX™ microspectrophotometer utilizes tested technologies to allow you to measure UV-visible-NIR range transmission, absorbance, reflectance, emission and fluorescence spectra of microscopic sample areas. And while microspectra™ are being acquired, the sample may be simultaneously imaged with a high-resolution color digital imaging system or through eyepieces. Additional features may also include measuring the refractive index of microscopic samples as well as microcolorimetry and microspot thin film thickness measurements.
The FLEX™ microspectrophotometer is built to yield superior quality images and spectra for an attractive price.
A cost effective solution for UV-Visible-NIR microspectroscopy and microscopic imaging.
- UV-visible-NIR microspectroscopy
- UV-visible-NIR imaging
- Transmission, reflectance, polarization and fluorescence microspectroscopy
- Transmission, reflectance, polarization and fluorescence microimaging
- Raman microspectroscopy
- Thin film thickness measurements
- Colorimetry of microscopic samples.
- Refractive index measurements with the rIQ™ package.
- Featuring Lightblades™ technology
- Integrated TE cooled array detectors available for low noise and long term stability
- Calibrated, variable measurement areas smaller than a micron available
- Superior images both with eyepieces and digital imaging
- Specialized software including statistical analysis, spectral databasing, image analysis and more
- Easy to use and maintain
- From the experts in microspectroscopy