The UVM-1 Bio™ is designed for high-resolution microscopy of biological samples in the deep UV, visible, and NIR regions.
The UVM-1 Bio™ UV-visible-NIR microscope is designed for biological analysis. With a spectral range that covers the ultraviolet, visible and NIR regions, the UVM-1 Bio™ microscope is commonly used to image biological samples that are normally transparent. This is made possible by the advanced optics it contains for cutting edge imaging and visualization of biological samples with high spatial resolution.The system is very easy to use, very durable and performs all functions seamlessly and flawlessly without needing to swap components.
Additionally, UV-visible-NIR reflectance is an optional imaging package.
- Deep UV microscopy
- Visible range microscopy
- NIR microscopy
- Raman microspectroscopy now offered
- Transmission, reflectance, fluorescence, and polarization imaging of microscopic samples
- True high resolution digital imaging and direct visualization through eyepieces
- Easy to use and maintain
- Raman spectroscopy of microscopic samples.
- Hardware including automation and specialized analysis packages
- Software including specialized data analysis, databasing and imaging.
- Cellular structure analysis
- Protein Crystals
- Surface Plasmon Resonance
- Plankton microspectroscopy
- Tissue analysis
- in vivo microspectroscopy
- in vitro microspectroscopy
- Kinetics spectroscopy
- Combinatorial Chemistry
- Drug Development
CRAIC Technologies provides service and support for it's instruments worldwide. CRAIC Technologies service engineers offer instrument repair, maintenance, training and technical support for all aspects of CRAIC Technologies products.
The UVM-1 Bio™ UV Microscope can image from the deep ultraviolet to near infrared with one seamless operation. It can acquire images in absorbance and fluorescence. It can be fitted with both the DirecVu™ to view samples by eye as well as with the high resolution digital imaging system.