Add spectroscopy to your microscope
The 508 PV™ microscope spectrophotometer is designed to add spectroscopy, color imaging, thin film thickness measurement and colorimetry capabilities to your optical microscope or probe station. It can also be used to upgrade an older microspectrometer with cutting edge optics, electronics and software.
The 508 PV™ attaches to an open photoport and enables you to collect transmission, reflectance, polarization or even fluorescence and luminescence spectra of microscopic samples. Featuring Lightblades™ spectrophotometer technology from CRAIC, the 508 PV™ spectrophotometer has a usable spectral range from the ultraviolet to the near infrared. With the 508 PV™, you can acquire high quality spectra of even sub-micron samples rapidly, non-destructively and with ease.
The 508 PV™ microscope spectrophotometer is ideal for diverse applications such as colorimetry of pixels on flat panel displays, reflectometry of vitrinite coal and source rock, or thin film thickness measurements of optics and semiconductors. The 508 PV™is also a cost effective way to upgrade older microspectrometers to the latest hardware and software.
Add the 508 PV™ to any microscope or probe station for spectroscopy, colorimetry and micro spot film thickness.
- Featuring Lightblades™ spectrophotometers designed specifically for microspectroscopy
- User selected spectral range from deep UV to NIR
- 250 to 2100 nm available spectral range
- Permanently calibrated, variable measurement areas even below a micron
- Thermoelectric cooling available to improve signal-to-noise ratios and long term stability.
- Incorporates high resolution, color digital imaging...up to 6 megapixels available
- Featured with Lambdafire™ spectroscopy and imaging control and analysis software. Lambdafire™ also includes touchscreen control.
- Calibrated, variable measurement areas even smaller than a micron
- Transmission microspectroscopy
- Reflectance microspectroscopy
- Fluorescence microspectroscopy
- Polarization microspectroscopy
- Photoluminescence microspectroscopy
- Thin film thickness measurements
- Colorimetry of microscopic samples
- Refractive index measurements with the rIQ™ package
- Manual or fully automated operation
- Precision temperature control of samples
- Specialized software including statistical analysis, spectral databasing, image analysis and more
- NIST traceable microspectrometer standards
- Easy to use and maintain
- From the experts in microspectroscopy