Get a microscope C-mount Adapter™ to add a camera or spectrophotometer to a microscope
C-mount for your microscope with 3 axes of movement: now your camera can be parfocal and parcentral with the eyepiece image.
With flexible flange design, the Universal C-mount Adapter can be used with many different microscope models and brands. Just tell us which model microscope that you are using.
The Universal C-mount Adapter™ from CRAIC Technologies was designed for three things:
1. Fit to many microscope models and brands.
2. Adding any camera or spectrophotometer to a microscope photoport.
3. Allowing the camera image to be both parfocal and parcentral with the image from the microscope's eyepieces.
The Universal C-mount Adapter accomplishes all these tasks. With a proprietary design, it is able to move in the X, Y and Z axes and to allow you easily make your camera image parfocal and parcentral with that of the eyepieces.
- Add a c-mount camera to many different types of microscopes
- Make the image from the camera parfocal and parcentral with that of the eyepieces
- X, Y and Z axis alignment.
- Option to easily swap filters for improved image quality.
- Durable construction
- Adding c-mount cameras to microscopes
- Adding spectrophotometers to microscopes
CRAIC Technologies provides service and support for it's instruments worldwide. CRAIC Technologies service engineers offer instrument repair, maintenance, training and technical support for all aspects of CRAIC Technologies products.t
The lit microscope base and the lit octagonal optical head are trademarks of CRAIC Technologies, Inc. CRAIC Technologies, 2030PV™, FLEX™, 508PV™, Apollo™, GeoImage™, rIQ™, Lambdafire™, Lightblades™ and "Perfect Vision for Science" are all trademarks of CRAIC Technologies, Inc. Instrument features offered depend upon instrument configuration. Features listed here may not be present in some configurations.
*Features and specifications depend upon instrument configuration. Specifications subject to change without notice.
UV-visible-NIR microscopes, UV-visible-NIR microspectrometers and Raman microspectrometers are general purpose laboratory instruments. They have not been cleared or approved by the European IVD Directive, the United States Food and Drug Administration or any other agency for diagnostic, clinical or other medical use.