Discover the science, applications and instrument design behind the CRAIC Technologies innovations.
CRAIC Technologies™ employs the latest in science and technology to produce the instruments you need for your work. This is the portal that discusses the science, applications and instrument design of all of the CRAIC Technologies innovations. In it, we discuss UV-visible-NIR microspectroscopy, UV-visible-NIR microscopy, microscope photometry and Raman microspectroscopy. All of these solutions, and the science behind them, have applications in fields ranging from semiconductors, flat panel displays, biology, biotechnology, chemistry, physics and even forensics.
UV-visible-NIR microspectrophotometer: an instrument designed to measure the UV-visible-NIR spectra of microscopic samples by transmittance, reflectance, polarization, fluorescence, and other types of luminescence. With specialized software, they can be used to measure thin film thickness, colorimetry and more. The following links have more information:
- What is a Microspectrophotometer?
- Science of Microspectrophotometry
- Spectroscopy Algorithms
- Units Used in Spectroscopy
- Microspectrophotometer Design
- Spectrophotometer Design
- Microscope Objective Types
- Microspectrophotometer Operation
- Microspectrophotometry Applications
- Microspectrophotometry Solutions
- UV-visible-NIR Microspectrophotometer