Microspectrophotometer Reflectance Standards
Traceable UV-visible-NIR reflectance standards designed for microspectrophotometers
CRAIC Technologies™ Reflectance Microspectrometer Standards are calibrated using Standard Reference Materials from NIST and other internationally recognized standards bodies. CRAIC Reflectance Standards are specifically designed for use with your UV-visible-NIR microspectrometer. All of our standards were developed to meet ASTM, ISO, ENFSI and SWGMAT criteria. Standards are available for wavelength and photometric calibration.
CRAIC calibrated Microspectrometer Standards are used with CRAIC microspectrophotometer systems as part of the automatic verification and validation process. These standards are simple to use as well as being traceable to internationally recognized Standard Reference Materials.
CRAIC Technologies™ Microspectrometer Standards
- Check wavelength calibration of a microspectrometer
- Check photometric calibration of a microspectrometer
- Check intensity readings of a microspectrometer
- Traceable to internationally recognized standards
- Conform to ASTM Standard Practices
- Conform to ISO Standard Test Methods
- Conform to SWGMAT & ENFSI protocols
- Used for instrument validation to meet ASCLD certification requirements
- Automated instrument calibration verification with a CRAIC microspectrometer
- Includes software and certificates
- CRAIC recertifies Microspectrophotometer Standards
CRAIC Technologies provides service and support for it's instruments worldwide. CRAIC Technologies service engineers offer instrument repair, maintenance, training and technical support for all aspects of CRAIC Technologies products.
Specify make and model for when calling for pricing.